music

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas night and for Oi the whole day spent at the hospital. They think she is about 3 weeks pregnant and has to go back in Jan when it gets a bit bigger. They thought it was twins but now they are not so sure. Twins, is a bit daunting actually. I mean, I would never be able to play a video game again if it were.

Anyway, all well and got some time off school too. I am now quite engrossed in The Witcher vid game which is, of course, completely awesome. Frantically ploughing through Swords Against Death by Fritz Leiber (book 2). I have been up to the lake at six in the morning which is magical and sets you up nicely for the day, though it has started raining here again which is a bit unusual.

I have been researching Paganism and have decided this is to be my chosen religion as nothing else fits the bill. I put this to John Zerzan who basically agreed, though he mentioned a similar faith known as Animism. Still, it basically suggests the presence of something connected with nature bonding things together. The quest continues....

Well, it seems as though this collapse is collapsing nicely, and shops are closing and umemployment is growing and people are complaining that they can't afford Christmas. Many of you will be pleased to learn I have moved right off the subject now, and am focusing more on my own things, many involving Faf'hrd and the Gray Mouser.

I got the Led Zeppelin discography the other day. Did you know I had none? Well, I got the lot now and was rocking out with Tom and Patrick last Monday night until one in the morning. Poor Oi sleeping upstairs! I was then told the next day that I had to teach! Oi told me her father (now deceased) would get drunk, go to bed and put the radio on which everyone in the house could hear. Coincidentally, I have done the same thing twice now, my naked body unresponsive to prods and nudges from an annoyed spouse.

Looks like I get some ship leave next week and will ride the bikes up to Koh Phang Ngan with Old Man Don for some easy times. Oi has given me full permission. Will be nice to spend some time with the old man.

Ok, that's it. Merry Christmas everybody,

The Dangerous J.

x

No comments: