music

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Road to Recovery

Tuesday afternoon and a space before my private class.

We got our studio photos back yesterday and I must say they look fairly awesome if a little staged/fake etc. But not too bad. I will post them when I have some copies.

About 3 weeks to go now and fairly calm. In truth, I am looking for wadr to being on the other side of the wedding, as opposed to the day itself, but it will be awesome to see my buddies. Chai, my long term Thai pal, will be there too and you guys who are coming should definitely meet him.

Movie night tomorrow will probably be, "The Counterfeiters" or " Who Killed the Electric Car" both of which are awesome.

My sickness is slowly dying. I can feel it has lost its grip and my vigourous and constant attack of;

1. Salt water up the nose and salt water gargling.
2. Inhaling steam bath of red onion, garlic, ginger, honey, pepper
3. Drinking tons of water.
4. Massive doses of Vitamin C.
5. Daily regular doses of Vitamin A, B and D.

has destimated it's attack force. It ain't dead yet but it will be soon, I hope and pray.

Teaching has been okay, though Phit and I are fairly different people ( though we share a desire to teach effectively). Progress is being made, but it's a fine balance of keeping it fun and keeping them learning. It's reading all the way.

No comments: