music

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wasted


It's nearly 10 on Friday night. I am wasted and pretty tired after the week.

I have been sick again. This time with a killer throat and gummy eyes. It's been most uncomfortable. Though in the midst of it, I got my mojo back. I decided, after weeks of mental torture to get busy again and just keep doing stuff all the time, rather than being my usual lazy self. It has kickstarted me and I hope it won't peter out.

I been watching Baraka this week, Everyone should see this total mind trip movie. The bit with little chicks sliding down these aluminum funnels is particularly sicking.

Oi has come over and is exhausted. She is trying to do her college certificate and her full time job at school. And she is close to collapse.

I have had some Black (Guinness) and some green (weed) tonight so, naturally feel pretty good.

Last Wednesday's movie night was "Carry On Camping" which Shaz and Tom enjoyed, I think. Carry On can cut both ways. I mean, I loved them as a kid, but later viewings left them a bit weak. A tough one, that.

I am watching and involved in a lot of Anarchy stuff lately, and it looks like I follow this route.

Tons of movies from DL. I just watched Empire of the Sun. What an awesome movie. And did you know the kid was played by Christian Bale! And John Malkavich is great too.

Well worth a watch, if you ain't seen it in a few years.

Probably tired, by now.....

...zzzz....zzz

No comments: