music

Friday, August 15, 2008

Saturday Morning Drunk


Patrick Larkin came over last night. Recent discoveries in Hat Yai found me Smirnoff Vodka and Jamesons Whiskey which aided the evenings entertainment.

Paddy used to dabble in boxing in his years in London and told me many stories. He was also in Holland for quite a time.

I have been making a few audio CD's lately with some very cool tracks on them - mainly early Reggae and such like.

I am still suffering with this 'orrible cold etc. which is a real fucking pain, but life goes on.

Oi is off to college again today. I feel sorry for her, but I did the same at her age and it ain't for long. I told her after this run, not to do it again. The education system is just another fucking way the machine makes money out of you, especially out here where often Thais have to buy their jobs by putting down a large downpayment before starting. How crap is that?


Oi has just handed in her notice at her current school. The Nazi boss has all sorts of crazy and cruel rules for the school and she ain't taking it. One thing I really like about Oi is that she has principals and she don't drop them for anyone.

Newish movies are;

Felon - totally awesome prison drama with Val Kilmer in his best role yet.
Married Life - great poison your wife drama.

Movie night a couple of weeks ago was "The Bourne Ultimatum" which actually I didn't enjoy but it might not have been a movie night movie, if you catch my drifter.

Other DL'd movies yet to watch are;

Waking Life
The Counterfieters
Juice
Girl Cut in Two
Chromophobia

I also recently enjoyed "Head in the Clouds" with Pen Cruz and Char Theron

Laters...

1 comment:

Robert said...

A pretty cultured choice there, Brother. But what we all want to know is, where do you get the time?

Ciao,

Bob