music

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

City Of Angels

Well...here I am in Bangkok staying with old buddies Kyle and Joe. So far so good.

We're going to an old Indian restaurant tonight in Chinatown which should be fun and then on to watch some blues near Kao Sang Road.

The boys are in great form and still in the same house as 3 years ago on my last visit. Kyle works Saturday and Sunday for 30,000 a month which is a very easy ride. Joe has something similar.

It's a real blast being in BKK. The place is crazy and an adventure every time you go out. Obviously there are some stunning babes about as in any city.

I had some awesome German beer today which was possibly the best beer I have ever tasted. Could go for one more of those. Also picked up Marmite and Vegetamite though both are quite expensive. Kyle took me to an awesome supermarket stacked with delicious foods from all over the globe. Bkk's great but you need some bucks to go crazy with.

Tom arrives in town tonight so we'll probably hook up with him too, though he is after a pub that shows 24 hour baseball.

Oi is still working back in Hat Yai and won't be free until 15th Oct.

I will go home at some point and we'll take a break together before I start back on the 20th.

Yo!

1 comment:

Robert said...

I walked down the Kao San Road just the other day. Picked up a pocket-size and bendable tripod for my digital camera actually. 150 Baht or something.