music

Monday, September 29, 2008

Crash

The crash looks set to go ahead - very interesting and how far and for how long will it continue. I hope all my buddies are ok in their jobs even though I am pleased it is happening. What will happen to Joe Average in the USA? One can only speculate. Mass unemployment, riots and of course, property damage. I see the Pres of Iran gave a scathing speech at the UN the other day. Of course, us white monkeys here in Thailand are a luxury item too and may not survive. I might have to become a farmer and pick coffee beans on Oi's family farm - doesn't sound so bad.

The ripple effect will probably come quite fast, I imagine, but its extent is a real unknown. It is a time for real change? Is it a time to start listening to JZ? Will it take everyone down or will counties like China come forging ahead. Whatever, its heads down time and tighten your belts.

Sickness? It's nearly dead. I woke up this morning and no mucus cough up session. It's still in my nose but it is off my chest and overall lessened in its strength. It's been just over a week since it started and I just hope it is gone. I will have to tell the bosses that kindergarten kids are out for me next year if I am going to be constantly sick, but I don't know if they have another place for me - a shame they seem unable to secure more contracts.

No comments: