music

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Busy

Life has been so busy of late, what with Grace growing up. The 3 days weekends which are quite common here are exhausting keeping the little one amused. It's fun, but sometimes the fun goes out of it as one just wants to relax or see some friends or something.

Thankfully I started swimming again today, as going back to school threw out my schedule and it means I risk swimming in strong sunlight and getting burnt. But it was raining today and the swim was awesome. Just to feel my muscles stretching and getting exercised. It can lift my mood.

I have been also somewhat obsessed by Stronghold Kingdoms and coming to the conclusion that this is one dangerous game - never ending and frequent confrontations with angry lords leaves one reeling. One pal just quite and I am thinkng of following suite. It's fantastic but it sucks the life out of you, and you end up getting up in the middle of the night to check something or click some vital research you need. Jeepers!

Juicing is going well and so it the vegetable patch. The kale is coming along nicely though Oi says the soil is no good and they won't be strong. I put the watse form the juicing into the soil and mix it in. It's fun.

Just got hold of Max Payne 3 - it good be enough to pull me away from Stronghold Kingdoms. Nothing like mindless blasting....

No comments: