music

Friday, July 25, 2008

Weekend


Here are last. Last night, Tom, Patrick and myself went down to Co-Art, had some beers and watched the guitar player. It was good fun. We met some new Dutch and German teachers who seemed cool and later we came back to mine for some chill times.

I woke up at six and found Tom asleep on the floor. He had to teach and 8.40 so I hope he made it.

I have had no water in the house for about 3 days which has been a mare. Now I have just a trickle but enough to take a long awaited shower. I will try to be a bit productive this weekend and get my arse downtown and do some shopping.



I have been enjoying the game Company of Heroes, reinacting WWII Normandy invasions and driving Sherman tanks around the battlefield. There is a part 2 in town so maybe I will invest.





School has been ok, but Kindergarten only has limited appeal. Yes, they are funny, but progress is quite slow and you're not getting too far beyond ABC and simple reading. Right now, I enjoy my private classes more. It's a shame my superiors can't get decent contracts with school and get us some real work.

Wedding still looming and I have transferred all my money to Oi to relieve myself of any responsibility. Hopefully I will just have to stand aound and nod politely. It should be enough to get me through.

No comments: