music

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Generation RX


Listening to John Zerzan's radio show, he mentioned a new documentary, "Generation RX". It's about the drug companies getting children hooked on anti-depressants and the like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wviiFzzPiro&feature=related

Nasty stuff.

I watched another amazing movie today; "The Boy in Striped Pajamas."

An incredible film and with David Thewlis.

Glad to see Prince Charlie has told the world to wake up. And today on Any Answers/Any Questions with David Dimbleby, there was a lot of serious discussion about the impending doom. I was surprised at the amount of people calling in and at the level of fear and acceptance of what's coming down the line.

Personally, I have been fairly sociable of late and have met up with the boys as often as I can. A lot of expats here live in a room and never go out. I fight that and am determined to remain as social as possible. Thanks to Peter for teaching me valuable tip.

The holiday is going very well and now Oi has finished work and college and we have been having a relaxing time together.

Check out those movies.

No comments: