music

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Life

A few weeks into the holiday and I am doing some private classes at home with Gee this week. Later Oi and I will go to Chum Pon to stay with her mum before I have to venture onward alone to BKK and England. I am not looking forward to the flight and I have spent far too much time worrying about this trip.

At home I have been playing Age of Empires III which has been a blast. I have got some guitar playing in too.

I have had to cut down massively on the drinking as I have drunk myself into a stupor on a couple of occasions lately, which ain't no good considering I am to be a papa. Someone said it might be because I am going to be a papa. Anyway, I had a long think and got very serious and won't stop but will cut down a lot. The thought of stopping is unbearable and I am likely to go the other way - lashing out in sober fury.

Looks like I am going to miss Peter as he flies out to Sri Lanka, but hopefully we can meet up In the Indian ocean somewhere and drink Gin Slings under the balmy, evening sky.

Oi has finished college and work now, and spends her days sleeping, watching TV, playing puzzle games (hidden object) and going to get food. One thing you guys might know that if Thais do work they a. Get very little money a month and b. Have to work incredibly long hours. So, in my view, there is very little logic in her working at all, unless she is absolutely happy with the situation. Her last boss was a Chinese Nazi bitch from Hell who told Oi that she was lazy and selfish and complained about having to pay the 300 Baht a day that she had previously offered. When Oi left the boss was on holiday in India (no doubt being a bitch to poor, suffering Indians in hotels and restaurants in Madras or the like).

Music - Asian Dub Foundation, Chemical Brothers, Death In Vegas

Movies - Awesome Jean de Florette, Forbidden Games, Wee Geordie (ancient flicks)

Off to war...

No comments: