music

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Parkour

I've just been watching vids on Utube of this incredible sport. There I was wishing I could do it, then I found the faceplant videos. Faceplant? Yes a new word. And OMFG I suddenly lost all desire to do it.

Amazing to watch though. Highly recommend some viewing and would love to do it. Maybe they'll make a video game of it.

There is a new buddy in Hat Yai. Karl from Chester. A funny guy - quiet and wry. He put me onto Arctic Monkeys and Hard-Fi. We had some drinks in front of WinAmp. The visualizations are amazing on it these days. Wish I had some happiness. Oh well.

One more week at home and then go to Chum Pon with Oi before venturing home.

Thanks, Tony. With the booze the only thing I have to do is to exe3rcise control. I gave orders to Karl last night before we started drinking; Don't let me have too much and don't let me turn the music up too loud. I checked with Oi this morning and she didn't hear anything - so that was cool.

New house in the country isn't too far from the city, young Peter. The thing we really want is a garden and that is hard to find in town.

No comments: