music

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Movie Night Returns

After long debate and cross checking movie night shall return after an absence of more than a year, possibely two, I really can't remember.

The invited guests are Don, Tom and Patrick, with a possible opening for a weekly guest or two.

Don sadly is away in Canada after losing his job and having nothing to do. He'll be back real soon.

Lee is sadly not invited as he appears most unfriendly.

From now on my daytime thoughts will be plagued by which movie to play, especially with a hardcire Aussie ion the audience who hates everything.

I couldn't believe it. He hates Excaliber. But then, when I re-watched it, I turned it off

3 comments:

The Dangerous J said...

Yo

Anonymous said...

wHAT'S THE NAME OF THE AUSSIE?

Some clear preferences and forthright opinions can be refreshing especially when you ask,"Why do you think that then?

Hey I think this slander just got a whole lot easier. Yeah!

nanci1234 said...

Interesting point. Danny is the Aussie. I got it wrong. Danny Tom and Patrick are for movie night. Don is back in Cananda for a spell. I will ask. I think he thought is was like airhead brainless stuff. Remember he aint English so he dont have the background. But Nichol Williamson is the hero. I strongly advise you get his 1973 audio reading of The Hobbit. It is a Masterpiece.