music

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Home Alone

Oi and Grace have gone with Grandma to Chum Pon, leaving me to....

Party!

I sat in the garden for an hour feeling a bit glum not really knowing what to do, stay at home or make a call.

I made a call and shot round to Don's. Tom joined and after a bit we headed back out my way to the famous Som Tam restaurant where we enjoyed Grilled Pork and Chicken, Som Tam with sticky rice and sauces. Tom and I had beer while Don drank a soda. Then we came back to mine for a few more beers, happiness and we watched "Ghengis Blues" which is awesome.

I passed out at some point.

I have invited Tom over again, maybe to watch Brooklyn's Finest which is just so awesome.

My phone is broken so incoming calls from Oi are not really happening. I suppose tomorrow I will have to fork out for some cheapie phone to tide me over.

School is sweet and I have given them a test on what we have done since starting in May. Doing tests is easy on the body so can take a rest.

I have been doing some yoga today and some gardening. Solitary, soothing pursuits.

No comments: