music

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Juicing

I've been fairly ok of late but have watched some great shows courtesy of Patrick on green juices and staying healthy. I like what I see and i'm going to buy a juicer and make some. Being the bad side of 40 means one must take staying alive seriously, as one could drop dead at any minute. Juice fasts and cutting out meat and dairy products looks mighty tempting. I've never been a great "foodie" anyway and I want to feel good dammit.

I've been pretty busy with private classes, Grace and trying to do this bloody passport application.

Regarding Grace, we have just added the routine Saturday morning trip to the town where she can run free in Central department store toy department and Lee Gardens. She had an ice cream in McShit and went into the kids play "Small World". Of this, I was quite jealous, as I don't ever recall visiting a world of balls and platforms myself when I was a young 'un.

I bought some strings for my decaying classical guitar and had a wee twang which was fun.

By for now, juicing is the thing that is in my iron sights...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mojo discovered that if you juice an apple into your freshly squeezed orange juice, the effect is lush, to say the least. Sounds odd but just try it.