music

Friday, March 30, 2012

3 Spuds

Friday night, and after a gruelling day with a moody, sick little girl, I'm ready for a break. Luckily, I got some toxins to kick back with when I got free time, late at night.

I been working hard. It's been a pleasure on the most part, but getting a tad strained as time wears on, wearing me out. I'm going to slow it down soon and do nothing.

No meat or dairy products have past my lips in a week. Those amazing movies, "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" and "Forks Over Knives" drop the bomb on everyone's diet. Basically, if you want to live longer, just eat plants. I have been walking about feeling stunned at the strange, clear feeling flowing through my body as I walk down the street, or talk to someone. It's quite trippy actually. But it feels incredibly good. I'm buying my juicer this week and will consume countless juices from any green vegetable I can get my hands on. It's going to be fun, and the hit you get off these babies is amazing. It's like a miracle.

Between moments of frantic busy-ness, I throw myself in to my comfy armchair that accompanies my computer and stare as little peasants and serfs in the free online Stronghold Kingdoms brower game. Tremendous fun, and quite wicked.

A few bods are around, namely Patrick and new comer, Mark (a Canadian), a nice fella.

Patrick is spurring me on, as he is a long term veggie, and currently on a juice fast, between cans of cheap Guinness.

I picked up a cheap bottle of Famous Grouse the other day, which was a great accompaniment through the following week. Warm toddie and World of Tanks. It's rather fun.

I baked three spuds tonight in the campshire. Oi, who is hot into these new diet thing, made a delicious vegetable soups, with nine different vegetables in it. They went wonderfully together, and the spuds were ground breaking, in a good way.

LOve being off work....

No comments: