music

Friday, November 14, 2008

End of Days

It's been a week of running through dark, de-pressurized corridors frantically trying to avoid multi-limbed aliens fraught on my demise. Such has been Dead Space and I have had to stop playing as the stress levels were too great, and I am only about halfway through. Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 are still waiting for play.

It's been a funny old week actually and SMart English's crap performance has once again been raising it's lazy head. Sometimes you just want to let them drown as they seemed so determined to do so. I think however I can make a little escape plan with Oi, who is thankfully no part of it. Oi really impresses me. She is very cool and makes lots of sensible decisions. Maybe in the future her and I can do something and forget about some of the other cronies who seem destined to screw up everything they attempt.

Saw a great movie this week; The Boondock Saints - about a couple of Irish thugs in Boston. It is awesome. Check it out.

Utube has been great and when I have had a couple of Guinness's I play Beatles tracks to Oi. Slowly she is learning some but it probably won't get further than that.

It's has been raining a lot which has been pleasant, yet everything is damp and soggy which is a slight pain. It tends to be humid too, but sleeping it blissful with the rain outside.

I had half a notion to drag Oi to Nepal in March which would be awesome and probably not too expensive from here.

The boys are all fine. Don got another job; - 17 hours a week for 35,000 Baht. hat's fucking better than me and I have been with my lot for years now. Such is life. I cannot complain as I am pretty happy and have all the home comforts I need.

It's the burial of the King's sis this weekend who died back in Feb. or something. One must watch it over here as one is likely to loose one's head at even coughing near the royal family. All a bit stupid and I wouldn't like to know too much about the stuff they have been involved in, though I imagine it is fairly sordid. It only affects me insofar as one cannot buy beer for 3 days, whilst she is sent off to wherever she's going.

I couldn't believe Bush is still fucking things up with his latest plea that the financial crisis has nothing to do with the capitalist system. Yes, of course, schooling the population to be greedy is healthy and could never have negative consequences. What a twat. Even BBC radio said "He is likely to experience serious opposition to this view". I heard he was crying when he met Obama. Poor black guy, fairly typical that he should inherit the pile of shite handed to him by a dry drunk white bastard.

The redundancies have started. Next is mass unemployed massing on the streets and some good old property damage going on - oh sorry, if I offended anyone, to suggest such a thing. Just might be a consequence of having no job, no money and no-where to live. Any form of anarchism won't happen because it's trendy or cool. It will happen through the natural course of things - the peasants are revolting, Sire.

I see Donald Trump is building a fucking huge golf course complex on the West coast of Scotland. 500 luxury apartments and 1,000 luxury houses, and a big fuck-off golf course for rich twats to knock a ball around. The radio reporters tried to interview a lone horse rider they met on the isolated beach. She couldn't say anything, such was her rage. Hopefully some brave Scot will take him out at the opening ceremony. Funny, cos I used to not completely hate Trump either, but Scottish soil is sacred in my book.

Man will never rest until the has spoiled the Earth, and a frigging rabbit said that!

No comments: