music

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Movie Night Masterpiece - Hud



After last weeks disastous RocknRolla which Don won't let me live down, a trumphant comeback earned winning approvals all around.

Hud - 1963 black and white Paul Newman movie. Absolutely fantastic.

Having health insurance woes right now.

Very nearly the end of term. Hoping I won't get bored in the break. Oi will soon be out of work and finish college - all in the same week. Private classes have yet to materialize over the holiday. I guess I will be going to the gym a lot.

I forgot about my compulsory 90 day reporting to the police station (despite having a year visa) and might face a fine today.

Trying not to drink Guinness with Tom at every opportunity.

Have got hold of Fifa 09, Ice hockey and Basketball for some 2 player fun.

No comments: