music

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Manhatten

Wednesday afternoon and feeling refreshed from a tough gym session. Oh boy, I just hope I can keep up this tremendous effort. So far, so good and I have not missed one session in my thrice a week program. Jeeps, that 45 minute bike ride is really tough, especially in this soaring heat. Having returned, I have found that an old Woody Allen movie, Manhatten has downloaded and been burnt to disc. This shall probably be tonights movie at Movie Night. Though a close contender is a cartoon by Bill Pympton called Hair High. You should check this guy out, his cartoons are very trippy and funny.

Also downloaded is the album Dead Elvis by Death in Vegas which Eddie (doesn't like furniture) used to recommend to me. I met Eddie in Iceland. He worked for OS (Ordinance Survey) down in Soton. Sadly, lost touch. Death Cab for Cutie is also soon to be glistening the audio play device on the electronic brain.

Oi is 3 months in the family way and her initial pain has eased somewhat. She is also a bit more demonstrative these days and not completely clamlike.

School is going well and really we are in the slow wind down to the end of term. Smart English is still dogged by crap management decisions and another English Camp due next Monday and still an unwillingness to invest in equipment to make it fun. It stinks and I hate it. I have expressed my disgust to Phit. She can send the messge up the ranks if she wishes. Patrick has talked of moving on as he is fed up with the anal decision-making skills of the powers that be, but has stated he will not work for the white man - known for his deception and cuntishness in this land.

Having been exercising, I am generally feeling rather superhuman these days and can't lie about as much as I used to, which is a bit crap but it goes with the territory. I guess once the bairn arrives I will enter a new zone that I am at this moment unable to conceive, right Peter?

Before then I am obliged return to the Western world to witness the execution of my kinperson and see him enter the state of Holy Deadcock.

How are the clams in Spain? I expect they open up readily enough to a light dressing of vinegarette de espanola, Olive oil and a hint of spice before being thrust into a cauldron of boiling pure liquid hydrogen and oxygen, no doubt.

No comments: