music

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Early Wednesday

Early Wednesday morning and my Internet browers are playing up. Some error with Firefox right now. I have this new CometBird which runs smoother. I also got a note saying my blog had been flagged. Meaning someone objected to the content. Probably just me pressing the wrong button.

Staying on 'puters, a couple of game recommendations.

First it Burnout Ultimate box. The most amazing car game ever. The crashes are spectacular and it runs very fast and smooth. Just fantastic run zooming around crashing into stuff and flying over jumps.

Tomb Raider Underworld. Jaw dropping graphics and absorbing gameplay. The second level is in Thailand which is fun and you start in the sea around Krabi with the beautiful island and ancient ruins. I know very little about Thai history, but I am aware it has been the battleground of many warring tribes and it and it's borders have been attacked and changed many times.

Only just over a week to go at school and winding down now.

Still going to the gym and am feeling great as a result. I met a bloke from Portsmouth, funnily enough, he might come to movie night. Onto Paul Newman movies now.

RocknRolla was fun.

Pretty busy these days and life is fulfilling.

Oi had a bad time with some Chinese Nazi principle who accused her of being lazy and selfish. Oi has to bite the bullet for a couple more weeks before she can led the Nazi Death Camp. So many of these schools are just plain fucking awful. And the Chinese (sorry, Mary, you of course are soft and lovely) are renown for being mean and horrible. Gee, who is also Chinese tell me that they are thinking about money right up to the moment of their death. Thai people would rather sit under a tree all day. Make enough food to live and that's it. Certainly a more sustainable way of life.

Had a fun chat with Charles Collett the other day. I guess now I am projecting ahead to my trip to UK and Spain, torn away from my darling wife.

Ta,

The Dangerous J.

No comments: