music

Monday, April 20, 2009

Reporting from England

It's nearly nine in the morning and Mum and Nicholas are still snoring and covered in cats.

Borough Hill is as it was and very pleasant place to hang out. All the tasty foods and drinks are consumed by the minute and new TV shows watched.

After being attacked by frostbite and huge cold sores and blistering skin has abated, I can now enjoy the fresh air of England. The weather has been clear and mostly sunny. The countryside, of course, looks beautiful.

I have been very busy and keep having to stop for a day to recharge the batteries, but I have seen nearly everyone on my list, with the exception of Mary who I will see after the Spanish leg of the trip. But Marc, Marsha, Joel, Jimmy V and family, Andy, Paul, Steve, Kate, Charles, Matty and Dan Beck has all been great and really fun.

I managed to get to the bank and sort out my card which will really help me in Thailand and the only other job is to get my driving license sorted.

I really love all the new technology and in general I feel very positive about England, though I am aware that outside UK many countries aren't so great while everyone hear is rushing about buying the latest toys etc. But that is another story.

Spain tomorrow for the execution and then back to UK for 4 days before flying home to Sweetie, where I must quickly more house and get back to school before the baby is born. Thanks to everyone for being so spiffing!

Ju-Ju

No comments: