music

Monday, April 27, 2009

Early Morning Spain





Trapped in the Spanish bunker. Only a few hours before the flight back to Blighty. Spain is surprisingly chilly in the shadows and warm and pleasant in the sunshine.

Last night I saw Richy and Raffa with Mum and Nicko. It was good fun in a local bar. Raffa and I communicated in our limited vocabulary of about 20 words. I got fairly smashed which I didn´t want to do. I think I will have had enough of getting drunk and look forward to some sober days at home with Oi.

In Rob´s bunker I managed to get the hot water going and the computer (by pulling out and reconnecting the graphics card) and mum got the video player working again. For me, it is still insanely cold and my lips have started to crack again.

Bobbo has passed on some great books which I will attempt to read. The Spanish supermarkets are pretty good with a great range of cheese, bread and meats. That´s one thing I will miss in Thailand. Then again, most people have been fairly awestruck about where I live and it is a pretty cool place. I am looking forward to moving out of town though and setting up a new life in the countryside.

Holidays can be highly life changing events I find and it is easy to implement new ideas and improvements when one returns to normal life.

I guess I will be ready to go back to school and I want to do an even better job than last year in regard to storming these kids into the English superhighway to genius level. I was fairly staggered by what last years kids achieved, but of course there is always room for improvement. I think, as I always do, that next year I might look to make some changes on that front. My boss hasn´t exactly pushed the company forward and I find myself more absorbed in my own life with Oi than anything else. Of course, Gee remains my best friend and that is something I would always like to keep and I really enjoy working with her. I wouldnt want to work with Oi´.

Áside from a baby on the way, I do have a bit of a shopping list I would somehow like to implement. Enormous TV´s, Ipods, etc. all seem highly appealing right now as well as cranking the RAM on my PC to get GTA VI running more smoothly.

Hopefully having a garden will tear myself off the PC a bit more too.

All for now.

No comments: