music

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Brother Has Started a Blog

Already ecipsing him in the Titles department, I am however mighty honoured to announce that my brother, Bobbo or Rob, as he was previouly known, has started a blog.

I hereby request that all regular readers of my blog, bookmark his and check it out regularly for amusing updates and stories. At the same time, I would encourage all readers to pick up thine keyboard and start tapping out some words of your own to amuse your long and distant chums around the world for, as we all know, we are not of the Earth for long and must be kind and make sure we don't disapear into a croc of shit by losing touch with everyone we knew and provide jokes and sparkle to keep the flame alive.

Here's the link;

http://northernaccent.blogspot.com/?zx=c0aae4fb4aa25e5b

Happy scribbling guys,

JJ

No comments: