music

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Of Podcasts

Though I only receive mail by means of force, I was never one to desert my public, thus I write...

Well into term now and forcefeeding the little darlings in an intoxsicating cocktail of English.

Coming home from work at 11.30am, I am now swimming 40 lengths at the Gym for the sake of my girth.

Happiness has been plentiful, which means I am normally hanging out on the rear balcony listening to a documentary on the Ipod among my plants.

My 3 private classes in the weekday evenings means there is always a lesson plan that needs thinking about or writing. And having some start of term problems I am trying to be as inventive and effective as possible, whilst injecting maximum amount of fun.

My internet speed has rocked up to about 350k/s so I am burning 4 movies on a DVD with never ending frequency. The only problem is I haven't been in the mood to watch any, though I must recommend the following;

Manchua (Chili flick about a boy)
Half Baked - brilliant stoners movie

I must admit and I am quite dispairing why I get so little enjoyment from movies these days. I think as we grow older we need less and less - hence the radio as my final bastion.

Darling Oi is happy making some present for mum and is totally in prepare for baby mode.

Hat Yai is nice and sunny.

Old man Don and Tom are both cool and still around!

More when there is news.

No comments: