music

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Filums and Music

Attempting to get back to more serious issues, recently viewed movies of note;

Murphy's War. This movie goes onto my Top 5 movies of all time (the only other movie to qualify for this to date is The Duellists. It's just awesome, and it's a film for engineers as the best shots focus around the biplane.

Zulu Dawn. Everyone knows it and loves it.

Blade Runner. Well worth revisiting this one if you haven't seen it for years.

Music. Well, for the baby (there I've blown it already) I have been playing African duo Amadou and Mariam, which got her excited and Last of the True Believers by Nanci Griffiths which has been well worth a revisit and sent Grace to Sleepyland.

And although I don't really like U2, I do love The Unforgettable Fire album.

No comments: