music

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mid Week Craic kon diao

Thursday night. A busy day. Phit is sick and I was forced to teach alone. Not too bad, but when I got home I had to go to HomePro to look at stuff for my redesign of the upstairs balcony. Getting stoned has never been so useful as to coming up with a good design. It's going to be so cool and I will have a special opening with honoured guest Tom. I want to lay on Vodka, Whiskey and Gin and open on Friday, Sunday and Wednesday night to a maximum audience of three (including me) and lay on blue cheese, Nachos... the whole deal. Should be really fun. Most ofd the hobos around here live in aprtment block rooms with little or no furniture. Some have the backpack they brought with them and no more. Maybe a water heater for coffee in the morning and a TV or fridge, but that's about it.

So I was feeling a mite stressed so relieved myself with some "blacks" and a couple of joints. I was feeling so jolly after getting stoned I think Oi immediately caught on that my mood had been altered. Be it so. She's lucky.

Yes, I have been working quite hard of late. Almost enough to turn on the yellow warning. All easy stuff but I tend to get unreasonably annoyed for some reason. I think, "Don't be so dumb" and then thinking "No, this is reasonable to be annoyed." It's the heat, let's face it. Most of the time I am miles ahead of anything that is going on here. BBC Podcasts keep me very well informed on Dark Matter and origins of the universe. Great interview with Daviv Warner on The FilM Program this week.

I will take some snaps when my masterpice relaxation chamber is complete.

No comments: