music

Friday, February 25, 2011

Get Ready for Fuel Cost Rise

Just read in the dear old Daily Mail that oil prices are souring right now, up to 119 pounds a barrels at the moment and still rising. They think it will go to 220 quid and it will cost over a ton to fill your car. Ithink mine was 20 quid in the old days.

I hadn't actually thought of this but it is obvious really and should prove an interesting development. Good job I have already bought the plane tickets home and bad job I am being levered to buy a car when we get back - to take young Gracie to school. Let's see what happens.

School is finished and today I begin my 10 week holiday. Yippee! Being a teacher is great for holidays.

Young Grace has been very naughty today. She bit mummy and young neighbour Ching Ching and had a tantrum at the shops when mummy wouldn't let her play with the necklaces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good news for EVs and renewable energies