music

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sickness

I have been working like a bastard at 3 different jobs, to get out of this crap cash problem. It has been tiring but not without some fun. I am managing to squeeze games of Carcassonne in with some students who are determined to beat me.

Grace has been horribly sick and spent a night in the hospital for a mere 9,000 Baht. We had to borrow from my boss to get through the month. I told Phit it was like those jobs the Indians do in the Middle East. They get paid, then have to pay back for rent and food and end up being in debt to the boss. Doctors and hospitals are just scam mechants here taking advantage of peoples ignorance and need to stay alive. It's disgusting.

Grace has dehydration through a cold bug in her stomach causing her to vomit continuously and loose fluid. Then she got broncitius like me. She seems a lot better now though. She has got better much more quickly than her aging dad.

With Grace sick, things have been a tad touchy between me and Oi. We disagree on medical grounds fairly fundamentally. With G's improved health though thus returns our peace. It's just horrible when your kid is sick and you don't know what to do or who to believe.

Patiently awaiting Oblivion Skyrim, I reinstalled Obivilion and have become engulfed in amazing gameplay. Luckily, it was mother's day yesterday and I got some time to play it.

Hoping to return to the jungle behind the house today (Sat) with a friend and explore the mountain.

No comments: