music

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Salsa

I made some home made salsa today. Tom often brings some over that he buys in the supermarket, but ever to do th eright thing I looked it up on the Net, raced down to the shops and made not a bad one. Oi loved it. Luckily, you can buy decent nachos here, no fat and very cheap, so it looks like party snacks are here to stay.

Saturday and watched Thor today on my now free Saturdays. I loved it. I had sudden urges to check out Joseph Campbell again (the myth hunter) and downloaded 3 of his books. I just finished book 2 of Game of Thrones. JC's great book is called Hero with a thousand faces for those wanting to know.

Been working which has been okay, but hit a bit of a boring patch at the main school. Still, we do push them so I guess it is to be expected.

Still, battling through Oblivion which is great but quite wearing. I remind myself to stop playing when it gets fucked up. Actually I can tell, when I suddenly creep into someone's house in the night, steal their gold and hack them to pieces if they wake up and cause a scene. I turn it  off the return to a previous save when I am feeling a tad better.

Grace has just got sick again and once again we go into recovery actions of no food or milk and just water. Hopefully it will pass in a day or two.

Lots of work leaves little time for anything else and when I do get a break I am truly grateful just to kick back.

No comments: