music

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

87,1

Crikey....I went sw2imming again today (Wednesday). Check the scales.

87.1 kg

I was stunned.

Yesterday, things went slightly aschew as we went into town and as we were both hungry and I had just got paid, we went to KFC.

I had the zinger burger meal.

I felt really strange in there. The fries were hard and tasteless. There was a huge dollop of mayo in the burger, I was scared of, and I just felt dizzy and faint.

Then there were some noisy Singaporean guys there shouting, "sell, sell, sell!"

I thought, "Jeepers, when are you gonna stop?"

We got back home and I felt much better. Also, it was blindingly hot in town. Coming back onthe bike, I could feel a blast of colder air and we came into the countryside.

On top of that, swimming today, I became distinctly aware of the stench of petrol every time I came up for breath.

Still, just made a new juice; carrots, apples, celery and parsley. And it's lovely.

I wonder what my weight will be next time I go swimming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting docu.

I have noticed how fast food is usually almost cold, especially the French fries and has a faint aroma of cleaning product.

And of course, our hunger is barely sated, as this stuff contains next to no nutrients, which is the whole point of eating, at least from the body's point of view.