music

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dreaming....

The whole health project is going well and I am fairly astonished at the weight loss. I ain't ever this before and twice I have underestimated the amount it has dropped.

It should be noted that this is a life style change. It is not a temporary thing. It has been good fun and very interesting, but it is not without temptation. Fried chicken (let's face it, a killer) and even Pringles disturbed my balance, when Grace made a grab for them in the supermarket. Later, I scoffed some, but I did stop before I got that fucking alum mouth of dry starch that those horrid yellow discs give you.

Actually I looked up on Google "Are Pringles good for you?". Sure enough, some bozo had asked the question and got a barrage of abuse in response. It makes one imagine all the shit that people eat, and how much of it is "dead food", as Patrick calls it. It's a good health check. It this dead food, you can ask yourself. If the answer is yes, then don't eat it. It's just the right thing to do.

Remastered Blondie track flood from my speakers.

School looms. I'm not very enthusiastic. I am pining my hopes on moving to Chum Pon. I'm done here. It will be good to have an adventure and new things going on. In multiple aspects of life here in Hat Yai have started to go dry and sour, and I keep telling Oi, it's time to move on. She tends to agree.

I can cling on to the idea that very time I do something this year, will be for the last time. It ain't that bad, but it ain't getting better.

No comments: