music

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sckool

Back at school for a few days now and it's been okay so far. Every year I weild the iron fist ever harder, with my zero tolerance on sleepy infants. It's for their own good. If I don't save them from being a thick zombie, no one else here will. That's for sure.

Oi and Grace are heading up to Chum Pon tonight for a few days. Hopefully....we are buying a house and some farmland! Oi's going up to investigate and maybe put down a deposit if it looks good. It's quite small land (3 rai) but enough and it already has fruit trees which Oi's family will start to farm. Then next year we will aim to move there and settle down in Chum Pon. I want to grow vegetables. I'll have to teach as well of course to keep real money coming in, but atr least we will have a place of our own, and it will be in the country. Should be fun.

Still going strong on the diet and everything is fine. I am definitely better not to buy or eat anything that is not good for me. My box of nuts provides the snacks I need.

Eyes on Europe for what is happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grow rubber, become filthy rich and call yourself a Rubber Baron...