music

Friday, September 28, 2012

Where's My Perry

Another half baked camp to today in the municipal park. It was fun catching up with the boys. Everyone was pretty funny, but the camp was poor. Smart English is a fat swollen sow right now, full of freeloaders. Gone are the days of Emily and Trevor, who produced environmental tasks and games for the kids. No more searching for Hornbill. Just touching the word "ANT" and then sit down again type games. Still, it was great fun for me to catch up with the guys and, like I said, everyone seemed grateful for the chance to talk to each other in a neutral environment without alchohol and aggression.

So its over and a month off work and Mum arriving on Tuesday night.

Its Friday night so we are at home and will presently have dinner. Good times, and good movies await I hope. I will report all. Got a few lined up for viewing, and some great ipad games to play. I'm really enjoying thesed board game conversions, namely; Tigris and Euphrates and Catan. Also I finally got Where's My Water, which Peter recommended, and Where's My Perry too for an extra 69p.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a very poor camp.The new teachers are just here to have a good time and go out and get pissed.It dosent make smart english look very good.

Anonymous said...

Ya, but unfortunately, as a German finance director once pointed out to me, "a fish stinks at the head first". At the end of the day its up to Smart English management how they want to carry on.