music

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Drunk In Charge

It's been a Hell of a week.

Grace had a tiny cough last Friday. We headed out to Songkhla for some fun. Great hotel, lively night market, playground, aquarium, roast beef roll sandwich, swimming in the sea.

A great fun time.

We got home and G's condition steadily got worse, until finally on Tuesday, Oi took Grace down to the hospital. They stayed overnight and came home today, Wednesday. Grace was very well behaved at the hospital and seems to have got very smart of late.

Late at night I can get wasted and chill out some, but generally I am quite busy and have to stay slightly active. It's a strange stage right now. I like to get wasted at night.

Magnum ice creams have arrived in Thailand. They are on my list of delights.

Ipad providing fantastic fun. I highly recommend this tin box. I have collected a substantial collection of games already, with a blend of retro arcade platform and shoot 'em up games. Some fruity hidden object games and even some space trading. My firm favourite though is pinball. It is so damn fruit pickingly awesome fun! Table: The Deep (for ipad owners). Onslaught is a hectic gladiator kill incoming meanies game whilst throwing knives and spinning axes about.

Socially void of late, but Tom is still a valued friend and Soul Agent!

No comments: