music

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Far Cry 3

This game is incredibly awesome. An enormous island, sand box style, wander anywhere, on foot, jeep, boat, hang glider, quad bike etc. It is funtastic. Search for relics or blast terroroist camps.

Earlier I was tracking along a path and heard some shots. I rounded the hill and spotted a gun fight . I whipped out my sniper rifle and picked a few off. Oh pooh! I just shot my allies who declared me a traitor and started after me. I pulled out my grenade launcher, as I was feeling lazy and scared and lobbed some grenades their way. All dead, I thought I had best boost my cash and loot their bodies. A growl, a roar and suddenly a rogue tiger is on me. I pull away and blast it with the shot gun.

That was a fun few minutes in this amazing game.

If you have a PC then get it. You won't be sorry.

Been watching Smillas Sense of Snow and Bing Crosby Christmas tunes, though its a tad early....

No comments: