music

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas is Coming.

It would appear that I have reached my memory limit on uploading pictures to my blog. I will have to investigate and decide how to proceed. I may have to start another one.

Thankfully I went to the gym and pulled myself out of self loathing and despair. I feel okay again now, but am suffering from a bronchial infection that sees me coughing up horrible phlegm and being victim to awful sneezing attacks wherever I come into contact with air conditioning. This polluted air could wipe us off the planet.


Patrick invited me over last night for a shin-dig. It was quite and humorous insults were exchanged as everyone got tipsy.

It's the king's birthday today, so we get a day off. I can relax a bit, though I have the private class tonight. I started Christmas activities early in my haste. It's funny how Grace has resurrected my fondness of Chrimbo. I didn't think much about it for a few years, though strangely it has always been fairly prominent in my life, having worked in a toy department and teaching little children. I am glad I never graduated to the boring adult world.

No comments: