music

Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's nearly here!

Most folks here have gone away, so its been a good time not to go crazy with the food and the booze. Cash is also tight right now. I am happy just to be at home and relax. I will watch some great TV and movies and rest.

There is a pile of presents on top of the wardrobe for the little princess. I remarked to Oi that Grace hasn't looked up yet and spotted them. I am sure that will come next year.

It's a shame we can't put the presents under the tree, but she would open them for sure.

Gracie is getting very excited now and opening the windows of the advent calendar has become a great event.

Last Friday I hosted what was my Christmas bash for the guys. Patrick and Tom came. Lee came along with Tom. They had been on an all day bender and were suitably "baked", as was I. I started celebrating right after school where I was Santa Claus once again. Grace came with me, but it was a bit much for her really. She started crying when I had to dance about on the stage with all the little Santas.

On the way home I picked up some Guinness and enjoyed the rest of the day.

At home, we are watching episodes of Survivor which is fun. It's a show that Oi can really enjoy too. On Pirate Bay there is a backlog of entire series that one can acquire.

I have played a few games of Far Cry 3 multiplayer which is cool.

So, generally, trying to be good and watch my waistline this year.

Merry Christmas one and all!

No comments: