music

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goo

Sunday night and finally feeling better after feeling a bit poo for the last 3 days. It might have something to do with going out and drinking beer. I guess I am just out of practice and getting old. Anyway, nights in with Oi are very tranquil and relaxing.

Had to tell you guys about a couple of really fun games out there. Both short and sweet little games that most should enjoy. First is Crayon Physics where you have to draw mechanics to get a ball to a star over various levels. Pulleys and weights and string. The other is World of Goo which is building towers and bridges with little sticky goo-balls. Both fun, friendly and addictive puzzle games.

I went over to Don's today after dropping Oi off at uni and had a long catch up chat and he cooked a wicked pasta and salad. This afternoon I watch Gattaca which is great sci-fi.

Oi is feeling a bit better now and I have been feeling a bit strange. Apparently, the guy can have some weird stuff going on too.

1 comment:

Joel Uden said...

Speaking of games here's one I've just finished working on. It's in soft launch currently but I thought you all might enjoy it:

www.itkwando.com