music

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Quick One

Now in the throws of term and so far so good. As I finish at 11.30 everyday things are rather relaxed. I do 3 private classes during the week which keeps me quite busy thinking up new things to teach.

I am really enjoying the Ipod and am DL more and more music. I have just got around to Seasick Steve which many folks have been urging me to get. I am also after the version of "Hounds of Love" by The Church which Jimmy V played me on my trip to UK. Quite hard to find for a pirate.

Oi and I are enjoying quite a chilled time as she reaches 7 months now. We have both been playing Plants Vs Zombieds which I have now finished. I am also enjoying Necrovision, Hell's Highway and Age of Empires Asian Dynasty.

In the evening I often lie on the rear balcony, indulge in a little happiness and listen to a podcast from the BBC website. They make great documentaries and it is a great way to relax.

It is pretty hot here right now so showering often is essential to keep cool.

Still no word from Peter in Sri Lanka. I assume he is busy working and getting things together.

Old Man Don is in good spirits. Tom is a bit lost after his US trip and may be moving to fresh pastures before too long. Kinda sad but everyone must follow their call.

Take care all.

No comments: