music

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best Shooters 2003

Here's a little treat for those even with poo computers. These treasures could provide lots of fun revisiting former adversaries.

Scanning through the first I see Ghost Recon Island Thunder where you are a solider on the trail of some dudester growing weed in South America. I remember a great experience.

I also spy the incredibly awesome System Shock 2. I think I have played it 3 times (and never finish, I should add, though I think I was close)

Oh my heavens, Thief is there. It's not Metal Age which was utter creepy fun - hiding in cathedral belltowers, arrow trained on dumb guard below. Hairy game.

Wolfenstein, Serious Sam - I don't remember those big top clowns.

Hitman! Who could forget the Chinese brothel and gunning down the interfering Madam!

Worth a gaze even if you don't play.

http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?t=158961

No comments: