music

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Headlights on the Freeway of your Mind

Here in the middle of the week, after a very busy, but fun day, I write my script. If your cruising through the clouds of life on some equally droopy midweek freeway slimstream then pull right over in to slow-slow take it easy lemon breezy south of Japanesey Street and share a few quibes with JJ and the Mind of your Eye...

...Not long after Gee left with the last student. Actually, I had secretly made a vodka and orange and sat drinking it in front of the computer whilst the student sat reading a book on the floor. Start the party early. No one need know. When they had left, I escaped to the balcony for a little happiness, then back down to make Oi a salami salad sandwich on toasted bread and some chocolate ice cream. Yes! The joys of Post-modern living! All that destruction is so worth it. Damn it! I bet there is some freshwater dolphin up there saying,"I sure hope he likes the ice cream." I know how sincere those guys are.

Anyone who hasn't listened to M. Ward needs to get on it. It was a Kyle recommendation. He's pretty good on music and M. Ward does not disappoint. Wonderful stuff.

Like my brother, who is probably the only one who will read this, I, too, am seriously into Amadous and Mariam. Best music I have heard in ages.

I have done really well on the swimming front. Three times this week. I must remember to give myself a medal and have an extra big bowl to celebrate. Keeping fit is the best way to feel good. The comedown is just so great - feeling physically stimulated and a tiny bit fit. I have heard it said that if you keep yourself fit you will feel good for the rest of your life. So keep swimming, folks, for sure-sure good times.

I have DL some interesting movies of late, namely; The Razor's Edge (1984) with Bill Murray.
Dean Spanley - Peter O' Toole, Sam Neil - Incredible. Patrick has gone ape-crazy on all fours over it.
Valmont - yet to watch. Touching the Void - docudrama about 2 guys coming down a mountain in Peru. Awesome watch.

Just came on, "Voices in my Head" by The Police. Yes the Ipod and the sound dock is still receiving a front row seat in my house and is just awesomely brilliant. Harman and Kardon.

Bye for now.

No comments: