music

Monday, July 27, 2009

Radio Days

With the birth immenent, I have retreated to the comfort of radio podcasts to calm my nerves and to adopt a restful position.

I listen to some amazing radio and think it would be a great injustice not to share it with you.

My favourite show are:

The Forum - amazing discussion show with some real clever bastards. This weeks show was from Oxford Uni and included a chap who is head of a research facility dedicated to the future of human civilisation. I am glad to see topics such as this and climate change get a lot of radio coverage.

One Planet.

Dr. Karl and the Naked Scientist

From Our Own Correspondant - incredible show with reports about all sorts of things from all over the world.

If you enjoy chilling with the Ipod, then these shows can really help you on your way.

No comments: