music

Friday, July 10, 2009

Joe and Vince


This week Joe (Kyle's buddy in BKK) and brother Vince popped down to Hat Yai to begin Vince's holiday and first time in Thailand. They came over and we chatted and got trashed Tuesday night. On Wednesday they hired motorbikes from the Cathay Guesthouse and with Don took them on the back road to Songkhla. We had a great meal on the beach (crab curry, steamed fish, salad) and had a great day out. Joe also very kindly brought me an orinal copy of Empire Total War we I have just been getting accustomed to.




Back to school on Thursday and quite tired when we hit Friday night. Oi is so big now as the hour draws near. Tom came over last night and we chatted and tried to sit through Dean Spanley with Peter O'Toole and Sam Neil. Great movie but we were both so tired it was a bit of a wash out.

Yesterday I went shopping with Phit to try to get ready for the birth. I got a fridge, a rice cooker and some other stuff to get ready. It is a bit unsettling waiting for the birth but Oi seems fine though obviously its hard work being pregnant. I have to try to stay sane so I can be a supporting husband/father.

I shall go swimming today to set myself up feeling as good as I can for right now.

Lately, I've seen quite a lot of Danny, Don and Tom. Other folks seem distant. I guess they're doing their own thing.

I'm really into African music right now and I got some great names from LastFM radio. Podcasts still going strong though I usually fall asleep shortly after listening begins.