music

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hilary

Been a little while and thoughts have been simmering away.

I am not impressed by Hilary Clinton. Pushing for another war. I hope UK stays out of this one.

Life is fine at home and I am really enjoying my afternoons and evenings now. I do my walk in the plantation very regularly and the folks that live there are very sweet. There is a bunch of kids that always come and say hi and the nature is very soothing.

These days I rarely ride over 40k/hr on my bike and I yell swearwords at the big 4x4's as they fly past at breakneck speed. I heard an interesting report on Excess Baggage from China. The reporters were talking about the road safety in China and how dangerous it is driving there. They saw many car wreaks and dead bodies from folks speeding and looking in every direction except in front of them.

I watched WWII in colour this week. Amazing footage and some awful stories about Japanese islanders performing mass suicide as the US Marines approached. They had no weapons and families had to beat each other to death with rocks. Shocking docu but very informative and John Thaw was narrating.

Grace is very happy but quite demanding on Oi. It's a good thing she sleeps right through the night. It won't be long before she is walking and talking.

Tom is back in Hat Yai (yay!) and now working for Smart English (my lot). So us four buddies are all back together again. Let the good times roll.

Holiday tomorrow (Friday) so can chill out, make some flashcards and water the garden.

No comments: