music

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tom got back from Vietnam a few days ago.
Last night Don, Patrick and Tom came over. It was the first time the four of us had been together for a while. We got wasted and had a good time out on the porch.

Danny is back from a six month stint in Aus. too. He came over with Bruce, another Aussie and old timer in Hat Yai, a few days earlier.

So the full crew are back in town.

Don also broke the news that he got a new job in Hat Yai too, and with a great salary. Tom's job is okay for the next year and Patrick has a new college too. So everyone is good to go.

A couple more weeks and I will be back at school. I have really enjoyed my time off. I have had a very relaxing time chilling at home with Oi and Grace. We have had a great chance to bond and Grace has developed so much recently.

I won't do private classes anymore. Gee seems to have disappeared, but up to her. I like to have the time at home.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Know what you mean about private classes.

A lot of faffing around when you just want to cool off and enjoy home