music

Sunday, July 3, 2011

He's Back

Sunday evening and yesterday was a write off after a lukewarm heavy session on Friday with Tom, Danny and Tony. I fell asleep early as usual and felt like utter shit all day Saturday.

The good things this weekend was that I have become completely enthralled with the Game of Thrones book which I am projecting myself into a fantasy world as I lie in bed or on the sofa. Makes for great resting.

I saw a couple of cool flicks too; Paul, about an alien with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon.

The realisation that we are flat broke means I have to find private work. I have sent out feelers and will stomp the streets tomorrow. I just hope I can get a rate which isn't a total insult.

Grace is cool and provides mirth.

Oi makes T-shirts. Fun but hardly profitable.

Looks like Thaksin's kid sister has won the election. Only a matter of time before he is back here from exile in Dubai.

Greece looks set to crumble, and I hear when it defaults they will start to sell of the assets of the country, including the islands. A steal if you are a Russian billionaire gangster or the like. Maybe Tony Blair will buy one.

After Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and Italy are in line to default. The US?

Meanwhile the Eastern Dragon is rising...

No comments: