music

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Boxing Day

It doesn't really exist here, but it is Boxing Day. Grace is back at school and I begin a 2 week holiday. We will be staying at home and taking it easy. I have to get regular exercise however. That's top of my agenda. I will also be playing World of Tanks and watching movies.

Christmas Day was fabulous. Grace wasn't terribly enamoured by the presents but we went swimming which she loves, although this time she swallowed some water and was a tad cold. Then we went to the lake at the university where a young girl made friends with her. She loves being outside more than anything. It was quite windy and fresh for a change. We stopped off at 7-11 which she finds wonderful, eyes agog with shelves of goodies.

She watched the Snowman at least three times and finally fell asleep.

As time ticks by, family life becomes more and more comfy and the way I want to spend my time.

No comments: