music

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Doctors

So, I just spent 1000 Baht on a second visit to the doctor. She prescibed me three more medicines to counteract the side effects of the previous three medecines I was prescibed for my back ache. I checked the bill, 300 baht for the quack's advice, 700 Baht for the drugs. What a joke. My tummy went all hard and insides felt awful.

So, I came home and didn't take any of them. Just drank a ton of water, and hey the next day I feel a lot better. ANd you know, you can't sue Thai doctors. When they tried to introduce the right to do so, they went on strike.

On happier notes I have started watching Breaking Bad, S1E1 was awesome.

Grace was in a show at school yesterday. It would have been ok if the 2 muppet teachers weren't shouting so much that my eardrums stopped bleeding. Holy fuck.

Picked up some more private work for next week which will mean an hour every weekday. It will bring in a bit more cash which will be cool.

Found some ok red wine for 320 baht a bottle.

Been listening to the radion and heard a great live album review of 1964 BB King's Live at the Regal. Hunted it down and it is cracking. Messaged muso Tom who was mightily impressed as he didn't know of it either. Get it. It will blow yer socks off. Love the line, "I gave you 7 children, Now you wanna give 'em back." too which the crowd (black, Chicago, 1964) goes crazy.

Been taking Grace swimming and walks at the lake at the uni. Very happy family times with Oi and Gracie right now. Don't need nuthin' else.

No comments: