music

Monday, December 5, 2011

Catching Up

A three day weekend and highly relaxing. Surprisingly, I slept a lot and today got back into In Our Time, because of two people whom I had given or recommended the series, recently praised the show and how fascinating they had found it. With my new friend, Crazy David, I had sparelying restricted my "lends" to him to perhaps three episodes, carefully picked, mind you, that being "The Fischer King" and "Anarchism" both of which he thoroughly enjoyed and reported back to me on.

Great shows.

I have been slowly ploughing through Skyrim and trying to only play when I relish the experience, as opposed to, hacking through it. The dungeons are so good, it is criminal to rush through it.

Watching 'The Brest Fortress"

Loving reading Book 4 of Game of Thrones.

Am somewhat worried by the amount of time I spend in fantasy worlds. If I spent my time looking at real issues and doing real things, think how much cleverer I would be. What is it that courses me to do this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For another superb podcast listen to "Patient Zero" at Radiolab.

http://www.radiolab.org/2011/nov/14/

Brother Bob