music

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Citizen Journalism

Saturday and a day of rest. I get utterly exhausted by Friday and last night I chilled out with Don, Tom and Karl at Don's shack. It was good to get out of the house and hang with the boys.

I got a good nights sleep too. Today, I had a nice swim and went shopping. I bought Oi a sweet handmade clock for our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow and some dried fish for the cats. Oi is surprised I am buying such a delicacy and then giving it to the pussies who live in the swamp out back.

I have been listening to some great BBC podcasts under the Documentary series. Todays was about Citizen Journalism and the rise of the blogger. In countries like Egypt and Burma it makes a real impact for the people and finally they can communicate their stories of oppression to the outside world. I think it is awesome.

Hollywood badboy Charlie Sheen has come out about the 9/11 inside job. He has my full support.

It's 3.30pm Saturday afternoon. I think I am ready to begin the new shooter, "Wolfenstein!"

No comments: