music

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grandma Goes Home

Grandma went home today to check on the farm. Don't panic! She's back in a few days.

This also means I can watch TV again and hang about in the Living room more than usual, rather than being re ligated to the com.

It gives Oi and I a chance to be alone together and to chill with Grace. It's been great though, and Oi's mum is my style (i.e. silent)

I look forward to family hols on the farm, drinking early morning coffee and looking out of the 2 walled kitchen onto the fields. One day we might move up that way and I can find work in Chum Pon town.

So, it's back to the pool for me as soon as I have digested my lunch. Then I have to write a couple of tests for the kids at school.

I saw Karl from Chester on the weekend. He is a mellow and cool guy with simple aspirations like my own and has a young son too. It's nice to meet a fellow Englander for once. Tom has disappeared in a cloud of private classes.

I am happy to have this young family now. Things are very nice and has long as we keep guiding the ship in the right directions, it should be smooth sailing. Some things here you can't change, like the crap schools, but I will figure this out as we approach such problems.

I'm so glad Oi is no longer preggers. It got terribly boring and soon there is the chance of a rub and a tug again, as The Hiver used to put it.

Hey! Old Man Don started in another new school and got a date in the first couple of weeks. I told him not to make a grab for her tits on the first date and he might stand a chance. He has just has his floor tiled in his rented house. It looks good. God! Why am I telling you stuff like this?

The Forum this week was fucking excellent and I recommend a listen. They were talking about the rise of the East and the demise of the West, about Kalu Yagi (the Indian bull on one leg that Echobelly sang about) and a great quote from a conversation between Clinton and the Chinese Pres. Bill asked him, "What do you think about the French Revolution?" The Chinese Pres replied, "It's too early to tell." This referring to the Chinese view of progression occurring very slowly and the thousands of years Chinese culture has developed as opposed to the relatively quick West (USA anyway). Well, I liked it. I'm glad the girl host is back on it too. Last week they had some wet bloke and I couldn't listen to it.

I was checking out movie trailers on Utube yesterday. Looks like some good ones coming down the line. Check it out.

Following my bosses wishes I have tried playing classical music to Grace. However, I can see that Oi and her mum are a bit bemused by it, so I keep switching back to African Amadou and Mariam. Damn it, you can feel the good vibes and rhythms floating about the room. Yes, folks and ladies, the grand education program has begun, which a music journey from the beginning of time. Grace will be jumping off the ceiling as soon as she can.

That's it. Back to global wipeout and UFO moon bases on the other side of the moon....

....and did I tell you about UFO's knocking out test nukes fired by the Yankees at the moon. According to sources, aliens won't allow us to fire missiles into space....

Laters....Yo!

No comments: